Roasted Fig & Goat Cheese Tarts Recipe
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Brush each square with CHEVOO’s Italian Black Truffle marinating oil and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Top each square with onions and half a fig.
- Brush more oil over fig and onions, lightly season with salt and pepper and bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow tarts to cool, about 5 minutes.
- Top each tart with a generous amount of crumbled goat cheese, a small cluster of red currents (if using) and some sliced chives. Serve.
This is one of our favorite flavorful snacks that we can't get enough of!
- CHEVOO Italian Black Truffle marinated goat cheese
- red currents
- sliced chives
- 3 extra-large mission figs
- 1/4 Small red onion
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 1 (9”x9”) sheet puff pastry
Recipe by @spoonforkbacon